Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Knitting

Well I did say I wasn’t knitting gifts this year but this is a little hat I just made for a friend’s daughter :-)  It’s just a simple beanie pattern and I stitched on buttons and knit the eyes and nose.

Dscf4069

Kristen is modeling it for me, isn’t it cute (and she is too of course)

DSCF4077

DSCF4070

  I still have that feeling that I wish I’d knit a lot of Christmas gifts this year. Oh well, there’s always next year, and I hope I can stay true to my goals and knit a lot of gifts for Christmas 2011.

3 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Susan you are so talented to be able to knit like that. You know I have a good friend out here, Kate is her name and Garden bell is her blog..she is on my roll somewhere. Well you and her would get a long great, as she is very creative in her knits as well. Thanks for visiting, I am going to add you to my blog roll.

kim said...

I love this. She is absolutely adorable!

Ann said...

It's cute. The only Christmas gifts that I am knitting are dishcloths.