Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Meet Charlotte!

Two nights is all it took to knit up sweet little Charlotte. I've named her after the little girl she will be gifted to. My niece's little girl is 4 years old, no doubt she'll name her little bunny something else, but for now I thought I'd name them for each child they are intended for.

This time I used Caron Simply Soft for bunny and I'm busy knitting a hoody for her in some left over Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino (yay I can finally use up all my left over yarn from my Rainy Day Socks!). She's a little smaller than 'Autumn but a little bigger than Baby Blue because he was knit in dk.

How 'bout a group hug!



Next up. . . . 'Abigail' :-)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte is adorable (love the name!).

Thanks for your compliment on my Drops Jacket. :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are just precious! I am sure they will be well-loved bunnies.

a friend to knit with said...

ahhhh!!!!!
they are just adorable!!!

Claudia Bugh said...

They are all so precious! I love the idea of the hoodie - I can't wait to see Charlote wearing it :)

sweetp said...

Awww. How cute are they!!! Well done

Anya said...

What an adorable little family!!!

Ann said...

The group picture is so cute. I really admire your patience in knitting toys as I know I can't do it.

Ren said...

how cute! i'm sure the kids will love them! : )

Anonymous said...

Luck Charlotte...getting a cashmerino jacket! I can see why you love knitting these. They're such a lovely gift!

Mary said...

Totalyy adorable!!!

At Home Mommy Knits said...

Too cute! I'm sure your nieces will love them!

Anonymous said...

More cuties to adore!