Friday, January 18, 2008

Fast progress. . . . .

When I'm knitting something that seems to be taking a long time, I tend to want to knit something else at the same time that will knit up pretty quick! With that in mind I called in to my LYS on the way home from bible study on Wednesday and picked up 3 skeins of RYC Cashsoft DK to start a tank top from the 'other' Lucinda Guy book I have - 'And So To Bed'.

This is a great quick knit. I cast on, on Wednesday afternoon (as soon as I got home actually!) and finished up the back today. I've just cast on for the front tonight :-) I added the project to my Ravelry account, but will show the pics here too -

This is the cast on for the front. . . .


And this is the back already finished. I should think I will be finished with this by next week :-)

6 comments:

peaknits said...

put simply - sa-weet! :)

Chronic Ennui said...

Oh, that is just too cute!

I know that feeling. With me, I sometimes wonder if I have lost the ability to take on larger projects. I just lose interest lately... There's nothing like a quick knit to make you feel that you've accomplished something good. :)

Knitterella said...

What a cute little knit! Adorable!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

wow! That is fast! impressive, it's cute!

Unknown said...

Oh I love it!! How big does it go in the sizing? My youngest (8 yrs) would love this!

Cute as it is, get back to the first piece girl :) Can't wait to see it done !

Susan B. Anderson said...

Lucinda Guy is a genius. I love her work and I am glad to see you enjoying her beautiful book. Can't wait to see the finished project.
Take care,
susan