Thursday, November 1, 2007

Two Little Monkies... and lots of other WIPS

I don't know why it takes me so long to post on here.... perhaps it's cos I'm too busy knitting?
I finished the monkey socks just days after my last post and have been wearing them a lot. I love these! I usually put them on at night when I put my feet up and knit, and my toes are super warm and cozy in them.

It's hard trying to take pictures of feet when a certain little man wants to play 'fetch'!

And just one more shot, because I was trying to be creative!


I have already finished one rainy day sock, have cast on and knit an inch of the cupcake hat, also in between all that I cast on for the 'fetching' fingerless gloves from Knitty.com, AND I've already finished them. I need to get off my butt and take pictures!
I shall go do that now....

I also got my Ravelry invitation this week, which surprised the heck out of me, cos I was very late signing up, and I thought it would take months. It's great looking at all the patterns, but I'm not so sure I will add anything myself (I'm just not that organized!). It's very addicting though, searching the patterns.

1 comment:

Kara said...

What fun little monkeys! They are totally cute!