Tuesday, November 13, 2007

An Itty Bitty Cupcake!

Just wanted to show the cupcake hat I finished yesterday from Susie's Itty Bitty Nursery book. I'm terrible at taking pictures, think I need to invest in a tripod and light box!

I used the yarn called for, I think it was Rowan Cashsoft DK, but in slightly different shades. I've done a darker pink and cream for the top.

Still on the needles is another pair of 'Fetching' and some 'Bon Bon Socklettes' because I wanted to try some socks using Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran!

6 comments:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

too cute!

Unknown said...

I'm plodding away slooowly on my cupcake hat - in between socks. Yours is darling and may be the inspiration I needed!:)

Carrie said...

Tooooooo cute! Is there any way you can post that pattern? I bet it's copyrighted, but I thought I'd ask anyway :)

Great job!
God bless :)

Susan B. Anderson said...

Love it! Too sweet.
Hope you are well.
susie

Knitterella said...

Yummy cupcake! Love it!

Knitserland said...

Darling hat! I just found out a friend is expecting, I may have to try one of these as a gift.

The socks in Cashmerino sound like heaven!