Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thank you Robin :-)

I did get this sorted out thanks to Robin. The funny thing was, before I saw her comment I had just been knitting away and continuing with the decreases then realized I would indeed end up with 60 stitches, I just still couldn't figure out how I could!

Thankfully it was just me not counting right, and not me making a huge mistake which is what I feared. I did not want to frog this at all. All that said, I am indeed finished Summer's End :-) I have to block her today and hopefully take pictures soon.


3 comments:

Charity said...

Hooray - I'm glad you got it figured out! I hate that feeling of frustrationg when something doesn't seem to be working. I had your last post open on my desktop, waiting for me to have a chance to look at your pattern, I'm glad Robin could help you out. :o)

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

What a great sweater! Looking forward to seeing it all finished and worn :)

Gigi said...

How great that you figured it out! I hate getting stuck on something like that and having no one to turn to for help. It looks beautiful though!
Blessings,
G