Monday, December 22, 2008

thought this would be fun

Leslie just posted about a photo challenge on her blog. I couldn't resist looking at the fourth folder in my picture files just to see what I'd come up with. I keep my photo files in year order (since 2000) the fourth folder was 2003 and inside that folder were the months (not quite in order) the fourth folder was February and here's the fourth picture in that folder. . . .

rather appropriate for this time of year don't you think! This was the swing on our back porch in Maryland - we got 21 inches of snow that week (Feb 2003)

Later that night, the swing looked like this. . . .


I really do miss the snow at Christmas time! Merry Christmas everyone.

7 comments:

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Whew! At first I thought that the picture was of your home in Texas and I thought now the weather really has gone crazy!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! My boys are so jealous of people who have snow at Christmas - we're expecting drizzle this year as usual!

Anonymous said...

wow! looks just like it looks around here. and even tho' it's beautiful, i'll be happy to go south next week....

stitching under oaks said...

Hey! I remember that snow! My little guy was just 1 and the snow was as tall as him. I didn't realize you'd lived in MD.

Anonymous said...

Looks like our snow right now! Happy holidays to you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Bet you didn't see snow like that in Sunderland did you? :D

Merry Christmas Denise!

Ann said...

That's a lot of snow. Best wishes for 2009!